This event will allow visitors to witness the high growth rate in the plastics industry in Vietnam, Myanmar and Kenya. The highest growth rate in the plastics industry in South East Asia is witnessed only in VIETNAM. Moderate population, changing lifestyles & increasing middle-class spending, buoyant export of plastics finished goods, high growth prospects, significant dependence on imported raw materials and processing machinery are all favorable indicators of great opportunities for doing business in Vietnam.
- Raw materials, Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys, Composites
- Specialty Chemicals, Masterbatches, Additives, Colourants, Fillers & Reinforcements
- Processing Machinery – Extrusion / Moulding
- Moulds & Dies
- Converting Equipment – Printing / Decorating / Slitting & rewinding / Laminating / Bag and pouch making
- Ancillary Equipment – Surface treaters / Dryers / Scrap grinders / Mixers / Conveyers & Material loaders
- Testing equipment / Software solutions
- Recycling plants & auxiliaries
- Promotion of Plasticulture
- Training institutions / Publishers
- Finished Product
Please visit us at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at Hall No. 1 Stall No. 69 from February 22-24, 2017.